Why should I study at UTAA Department of Logistics Management?
To have an education at the intersection of “Aviation and Logistics” considered to be two of the future industries,
To meet with national and international executives of the industries of Aviation and Logistics while studying…
To continue with the graduate study and doctorate in Logistics in UTAA without any break…
To be able to manage a lot of massive logistics plants …
DEPARTMENT OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
The need for qualified personnel of the logistics industry that is placed near the top among future’s industries has started with human beings and is growing very fast as a result of the impact of globalization. This need is gradually increasing in Turkey as well as all around the world.
Logistics Management Program within Faculty of Management in UTAA has been designed in a way based on not only theoretical knowledge but also the projects related to the implementation of this theoretical knowledge. UTAA which has led the way in many aspects gives students the opportunity to have an education of logistics from an academic staff that is experienced and acknowledged in their field.
Some Working Areas for the Graduates of Logistics Management Department…
- Purchasing, Supply, Foreign Trade and Logistics Units of all National and International Production, Service and Sales Companies
- Logistics Companies expressed as 3PL and 4PL
- Land, Air, Sea, Rail and Intermodal Transport Companies
- Logistics Organizers called Freight Forwarders
- Logistics Units of Insurance, Finance, Audit and Foreign Trade Companies
- Relevant departments of academic units such as universities and research institutions,
- Expert staff of State Planning Organization, Ministry of Transport, Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade, relevant Public Institutions and Organizations
- Educational institutions such as Foreign Trade and Logistics Consulting
- Foreign Trade and Logistics Application Units of Communication and Information Technologies Companies
- Customs Brokers
- Port Operations
- Civil society organizations
- Logistics Villages/Centers, air and sea ports, terminals
- Relevant units of Free Zones